We are thrilled to be informing you about our "Introducing Flash to your Photography Business" course which is being held on 30th October 2015. Step into the world of [...]
We are thrilled to be informing you about our “Introducing Flash to your Photography Business” course which is being held on 30th October 2015.
Step into the world of flash with this exclusive event hosted by The Flash Centre and Aspire Photography Training. Whether you would like to set up your own studio or use flash as an addition to your skill set this course is the one for you! You will be guided through the basics and principles of Flash and have the opportunity to try out the equipment for yourself too. There will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions and experts will be on hand to recommend the right equipment for you and your business, we really wouldn’t want you to make expensive mistakes. If you are interested in extending your kit bag we are delighted to offer all Aspire delegates an exclusive discount with The Flash Centre too!
This course will teach you …
- How to use a range of gear from speedlights through to Elichrom Quadra Studio skills
- How to use flash confidently
- The smart way to use flash in the studio
- How flash can equip you for difficult lighting conditions
- How little light you really need to make a difference
- How to tackle winter weddings
- How to use flash both indoors and outdoors
(Friday) 10:00 am - 4:30 am
Aspire Photography Training
Dalton Hall, Units One and Two, The Stable Yard, Burton In Kendal, Cumbria, LA6 1NJ