In this truly inspirational and enjoyable course, you will learn the basics of your camera, including the best settings to capture stunning action shots of those precocious pooches. The practical [...]
In this truly inspirational and enjoyable course, you will learn the basics of your camera, including the best settings to capture stunning action shots of those precocious pooches. The practical session within the course ensures you leave with the necessary skills and know how to create adorable dog portraits, including working with the owner to get the best results.
How to Photograph Dogs is designed to give you the confidence to implement all the knowledge gained during the course to develop your skills. Andrea Denniss is a fantastic trainer, who will share how her journey began as a photographer and how she captures the dog’s own unique personality and character. Andrea will show you how to compose stunning images using the best of the Lake District countryside and landscape. If you love landscape and the great outdoors, you will love all you will learn within this stunning space at Dalton Hall.
This course will teach you …
- How to get the best out of your camera in this unique field of photography
- How to choose the ideal camera setting for action shots
- How to select the perfect backgrounds that transform images
- How to work in differing lighting conditions
- Ways to work with the owner as a dog motivator
- How to work with dogs and capture beautiful images
- How to plan the shoot to ensure you capture the images that you and the owner desire
(Wednesday) 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Aspire Photography Training
Dalton Hall, Units One and Two, The Stable Yard, Burton In Kendal, Cumbria, LA6 1NJ