RETREAT TO ASPIRE
TRULY FOCUS ON YOU & YOUR BUSINESS
You can find us just a hop, skip and a taxi ride from Carnforth station which is 5 minutes away. Alternatively Oxenholme and Lancaster, the mainline stations are equally as accessible. We are based close to the main northern line railway service, ideal for those travelling from either North or South. For our friends living overseas, the Manchester Airport shuttle runs regularly and can get you to the gateway to the Lake District within an hour and a half from the airport.
WHAT TO PACK
TO ENJOY ASPIRE
There’s no such thing as bad weather, only unsuitable clothing!
- Bring your best woolly jumper, anything snuggly – layer up. You’re in the Lake District!
- Bring all camera equipment – our rule is if in doubt, pack it! This includes your DSLR (obviously!) and whatever range of lenses you have.
- You will be inspired so bring plently of memory cards.
- Pack your Reflector if you have one, though it’s not essential
- Spare batteries and/or chargers.
- Your favourite sweets in case you get peckish!