Expand Your Business - From Bump to Baby!
Yummy Mummy - How to Photograph Bumps & Babies
This course will teach you...
- How to put a mum-to-be at ease in front of the camera
- How to capture the unique mood of pregnancy
- The secrets behind stunning pregnancy photography
- How to capture the unique features of a newborn
- Effective composition
- How to direct a shoot sensitively
- How to create a memorable photographic experience for the whole family
- How to take this product to market
Proficiency Level: 2 (on a scale of 1-4)
Photography course snapshot
Photographing a mother during pregnancy, or the first, tentative steps of motherhood is a privilege, which must be approached with sensitivity and understanding. This beautiful cycle evokes 'Mother Nature' at her most magnificent, requiring real skill to capture all their innocence and beauty. This course will show you how to enhance this most natural of subjects, using sympathetic lighting and appropriate composition.