Dates for your diary
This course is running on...
8th to 10th July 2014
3 day photography course £695 + VAT
with Catherine Connor & Lisa Aldersley (see Lisa's work at www.la-photography.co.uk)
21st to 23rd October 2014
3 day photography course £695+VAT
with Catherine Connor and Lisa Aldersley (see Lisa's work at www.la-photography.co.uk)
Zero to Hero Introduction to Weddings
Getting Started with Weddings
This course will teach you...
- How to create a world class reputation
- The essentials needed to build a business
- Explore the client cycle as well as the impact it has on your speed of growth and success
- Networking the light hearted way!
- Find your business angels
- How to implement professional wedding photography and manage expectations
- How to get the most out of the bride and groom
- How to manage the clients' aspirations
- How to make time for creativity during the wedding day
Proficiency Level: 2 (on a scale of 1-4)
Photography course snapshot
Shooting your first few weddings can put you under immense pressure - it’s all down to you, as you wrestle with your nerves in an attempt to remain sane without destroying their special day, or your career! Calm those fears with our hands-on three day course aimed at making those matrimonial masterpieces a blissful walk in the park, leaving the pre-nuptial nerves for the bride and groom. We make it fun, show you how it’s done - from initial sales and marketing through to practical photography skills - and get your portfolio off to a flying start. Day three is dedicated to showing you how to implement stunning post-production techniques in Adobe Lightroom. You’ll leave this amazing course with vastly improved skills, as well as techniques under your belt, and the ability to make this a hugely successful part of your business.